Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:49:30 +0000
From:      "Andrew Hodgson" <Andrew.Hodgson@allpay.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 7.0 with a Jetway JNC91 motherboard?

Hi,

Just wondered whether anyone has ran FreeBSD 7.0 with the above=20
motherboard?  I am thinking of replacing my current Via motherboard on=20
my current system.  This is a text based install for server apps only.

Thanks.
Andrew.
--
allpay.net Limited, Fortis et Fides, Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone, =
Hereford, HR1 3SE.

Telephone: 0870 243 3434, Fax: 0870 243 6041.=20
Website: www.allpay.net
Email: enquiries@allpay.net=20

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended=
 solely for the use of the
individual  or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this em=
ail in error please notify=20
the allpay.net Information Security Manager at the number above.