Date:      Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:38:56 -0400
From:      Brian Jackson <bjackson@conversent.com>
To:        barbish@a1poweruser.com
Cc:        FBSDQ <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: adelphia cable dhcp

Hi Joe -

  When I used to have Adelphia (I've since given up on them and gone to
Verizon DSL) my traceroutes would lead out to a 10.x.x.x address.  In
other words, my address was on the 10.x space, as was my default router.
 From there it was blackholed as it traversed their network, and would I
would get globally routed addresses at their ingress/egress point.

  I never saw any 192.168.x.x addresses.

HTH

Brian