Date:      Sat, 30 May 1998 11:51:34 +0500
From:      "Kabool Lanka (MIS)" <manjuka@kabool.slt.lk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Dear Sir / Madam,

Here in Sri Lanka in our server we are encountered with a problem with our
application software, developed using RM COBOL 2.3. on SCOZENIX platform.
So to solve the problem RMCOBOL 2.3 installation kit is needed, which we
are unable to find in Sri Lanka.
Please let me know the availability of the above at your organisation or
any URL to find it.
Your quick reply on this matter is highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Manjuka Tennakoon.