Date:      Fri, 14 May 1999 20:48:59 -0700
From:      "Brian D. McGrew" <brian@visionpro.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   More keyboard problems ...

OK, I switched keyboards and the locking seems to be dormant for now; but
the new problem is:

Every thing is fine; until I use the online manual pages (i.e.. man
anycommand).  This works fine until I exit the manual page.  After exiting
the manual page, I can no longer see my input.  I still have the prompt
(Bash-2.03$), and the block cursor, I just can't see what I'm typing.

I'm running under X11, and using FVWM2.2.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brian