Date:      Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:37:25 -0600
From:      Stacy Millions <stacy@millions.ca>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Please test updated ncv, nsp and stg drivers

non@ever.sanda.gr.jp wrote:

> I tested again and found that the cause of the problem was that the
> SCSI connector was not connected correctly. So could you check the
> hardware again ?

I did some more testing. The short version is that my card/CD are
working fine under windows but not under Stable with or without
your new patches.

I normally use the CD with my Adaptec 1460, so I don't know when this
card stopped working with the nsp driver. But the problem is not your
current patch set.

I will do some more testing and let you know what I find.

-stacy

--
Nothing spoils fun like finding out it builds character.
    - Calvin

Stacy Millions                                       stacy@millions.ca
Millions Consulting Limited