Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 18:55:44 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        jgrosch@MooseRiver.com
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, Stefan Bethke <stefan.bethke@hanse.de>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SETI on FreeBSD

> Good idea, Terry! Of course, we can all hear Jordan chanting his mantra,
> "Great, send me the diffs". I'll look at the install code and see if I can
> figure how to fit this in.

Actually, I really don't think this is CharityBSD and I am not
particularly enthused at the idea of detracting from the main focus of
the installer, which is to install systems and nothing more, by going
in the whole donation / banner advert direction.  I'm sure it would
have some useful effects, I'll readily grant that, but it just rubs me
the wrong way to have it here.  My mantra in this case is "I don't care
if you send me diffs, I don't want that feature in the installer.  Put
it on a web page." :-)

- Jordan