Date:      Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:07:23 +0700
From:      budsz <budiyt@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rule dummynet.

Hi,

I use FreeBSD 4.X using traffic shapper with dummynet, I've some
questions about implementation rule for my box, for example:

I've 4 client computer let's say A, B, C, and D. I've total bandwith 1
Mbps. If client A online and the other offline (B, C, D), client A
should get 100% bandwidht (In this case 1 Mbps), if client A & B
online then A should get =3D 50% (500 kbps), B =3D 50% (500 kbps). If
client A, B, C online
then they should get  33,33% of 1 Mbps, If all user online they should
get 25% of 1 Mbps.

Dummynet can do this?, Would you give me an example rule? =20

Thank You.

--=20
budsz