Date:      Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:19:02 -0400
From:      Tim Holmes <tim@unixtechs.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Package Names: gls & import

I'm trying to get the command import and gls installed.  I just recently
installed 5.4, and can't remember which package gave me gls, along with
some other GNU tools.  I know there's gnuls, but the package I found had
a number of basic GNU tools, and gls was amoung them.

The other command is import.  I've done a make search key="<search>" for
both gls and import and have gotten a lot of things that don't seem to be
what I'm looking for.  Can anybody possibley tell me which packages those
commands reside in?

Thanks for the help!

tdh

--