Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:56:38 +1100 (EST)
From:      <andrew@fandom.net>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   AbiWord Port Directory Update

Hi,

 My interest in AbiWord has been due to the bi-di support which can be
compiled into it. Which works quite well in providing bi-directional text
support. Could you please allow this as an option?
 Also I like many AbiWord users don't use Gnome and would not expect nor
want an editor to cause me to download & install a new desktop system as a
dependancy. Could you please have WANT_GNOME as an option, and not force
it to yes.