Date:      Sat, 15 Dec 2007 13:33:56 +0100
From:      Frank Staals <frankstaals@gmx.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Distributing directory over multiple discs ?

Since one of my discs is filling up rather quickly (Say disc A ) while
an other one stays quite empty (say disc B ) I would like to distribute
the content of a directory on disc A over both A and B. I know I can
simply move some of the files over to a sperate directory on disc B but
is is possible to somehow merge the 2 ? So for example if I would do an
ls in discA/dir I would also see the files that are stored on
discB/an/other/dir ? And off-course if this is possible how can I
acchieve something like that

Regards,

--
-Frank Staals