Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:22:56 -0500
From:      Holden Christopher <christopher.holden@sbt.siemens.com>
To:        'Martin Minkus' <diskiller@borg-cube.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "'freebsd-stable@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: SB Live! - Fantastic!!!!

Good call. In the meantime, I'm passing this on to the -questions and
-stable lists asking for owners of SB Live cards and running 4.0 to test
this out. If it's only in 5.0, I want to reflect that in the HOWTO I wrote
up last night. For those interested in seeeing what's done already, you can
find an article on http://www.defcon1.org (and probably
http://defcon1.erudition.net too) titled "Support for your SB Live! card in
FreeBSD 4.0/5.0". Again, it looks like it took some tweaking to get it to
work in 4.0, but he says below what it took to get it to work. It went well
with 5.0 for me. The -current source I used to get mine to work is from last
night (4/6/00).
-Chris