Date:      Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:54:31 +1100
From:      Andrew P Kaszubski Jnr <apk@dimpex.com.au>
To:        "'Norman C. Rice'" <nrice@emu.sourcee.com>
Cc:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: VPN, an off topic question

Is there any way of using a FreeBSD (VPN) server to connect win95/ winNT
wrkstn clients ?
I would love to be able to use FreeBSD, however, all out reps that are on
the road are using
either win95 or winnt client machines. Thus we have had to go for the M$
PPTP option ( which
apart from not being that secure, as was pointed out, is not very stable
either.

Regards Andrew