Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:47:34 -0700
From:      Sean Knox <Sknox@CQOS.COM>
To:        'donny garcia' <donnymgarcia@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: KVM switches

After many searches on google, newsgroups, and dejanews, I eventually found
an obscure reference to FreeBSD ps/2 mouse problems with FreeBSD. All the
postings I saw stated that this problem had been "fixed" for quite a while.
Anyway, I saw post on dejanews mentioning the 'flags 0x100' modification to
the kernel. I modified and recompiled my kernel and everything worked great
after that. Try a search on dejanews for "Cybex ps/2 mouse FreeBSD" if you
want to get more information.

Sean