Date:      26 Aug 1999 19:04:29 +0200
From:      Frode Vatvedt Fjeld <frodef@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   bktr synchronization

Hi, I'm curious about how difficoult (or easy) it would be to make the
bktr driver provide signals at every field? This would be purely for
synchronization purpouses.

As I've understood things, proper even & odd operation is not
implemented mostly because it would require another bt848-program
generator. But if it'd be possible to just propagate this extra
interrupt to the user process, this would be quite sufficient for most
purposes.

Could those in the know comment?

Thanks,
--