Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 1995 17:35:21 +0100 (BST)
From:      Paul Richards <paul@netcraft.co.uk>
To:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com (Rodney W. Grimes)
Cc:        bde@zeta.org.au, joerg@freefall.cdrom.com, CVS-commiters@freefall.cdrom.com, cvs-usrbin@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/usr.bin/xinstall xinstall.c

> > I thought the patch in the PR was so obviously wrong that it wouldn't be
> > applied.
>
> Me too.  Next time I know, I will state that this is the wrong thing to
> do when I see these PR's like this :-(.

Guys, the thing to do in these cases is to edit the PR, changing the
state to analysed. You don't HAVE to close PR's you can just add comments
to them if you want so situations like this are flagged.

--
  Paul Richards, Bluebird Computer Systems. FreeBSD core team member.
  Internet: paul@FreeBSD.org, http://www.freebsd.org/~paul