Date:      Fri, 28 May 2004 03:02:03 +0100 (BST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Gao=20Long?= <urgaolong@yahoo.com>
To:        Steve Roome <stephen_roome@pepcross.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dancing with the daemon

Steve Roome <stephen_roome@pepcross.com> wrote:

Thanks for your advice. You said the demo movie an os displays when it
is completely up , that is a good manner of introducing the os itself.
While I just want to show different pictures at a interval to move
the scene at boot time , instead of just a still daemon standing on the screen . May be we can compare with the progressbar of the Windows
2000 or XP, except that my aim includes a more powerful feature of a arbitary animation.
thanks for attention again.