From:      Hunter <hunter2k@hotbox.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems with ISO images!

Hi!
I downloaded ISO images (4.4 Release) from ftp.ru.freebsd.org
and made corresponding CDs with Easy CD Creator.
Problems:
1) The Install Disk (Disk1) is not bootable! What the hell is this???
2) I booted from Fixit Disk (Disk2) and then inserted Disk1 for
installation purposes. When the installation started (after
repartitioning) I saw this:
"Cannot parse information file for the dict distribution: I/O error.
Please verify that your media is valid and try again"
And then the same messages for some other distributions. At last I saw
this: "Signal 11 was caught... etc" and computer rebooted.
What's this?
3) I've tried to create floppy images but the tools directory DOESN'T
EXIST ON MY INSTALL DISK!!!

I have a feeling that these ISO images are not full or just fake.
Can you explain me what's going on???

With respect,     Hunter, Russia       mailto:hunter2k@hotbox.ru