Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 13:33:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        Jose Carlos da Silva <jcds@brasmail.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I've been hacked!

I've read over man tcpd 3 times and can't seem to see host to log the ip
address.  Where else can I look?

Thanks!

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org