Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 1996 14:46:38 +1100 (EST)
From:      michael butler <imb@scgt.oz.au>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: WC CDROM dealers in Australia

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:

> I've had a few requests from our Australian users asking me just where
> they might locate the FreeBSD CD.

Please also note that there are two sup servers in Oz which can relieve the
pain of an already saturated link to the US as well as lifting some of the
load from freefall.

Australian sup users should use either of ..

	sup.au.freebsd.org (aka x.physics.usyd.edu.au) or
	sup2.au.freebsd.org (aka pcm.asstdc.com.au)

 .. you'll find these significantly easier to get to and transfer from :-)

	michael