Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:49:20 +0800
From:      KHOO Guan_Chen <khoogc@singnet.com.sg>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   what happened to /dev/cuaa0

I installed FreeBSD 6.0 on an old compaq 500 desktop a few weeks ago
and am now interested in connecting to the internet with dial up
modem.  But when I gave the command pppd (as root), I got the error
"unregnized option /dev/cuaa0". Sure enough I could not find
/dev/cuaa(0,1). I could only find /dev/cuad(0,1) Changing to
/dev/cuad0 in my options file was not help

Could some kind soul tell me what to do.

Thanks alot

Richard KHOO Guan Chen