Date:      Tue, 04 Aug 1998 10:36:51 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.7 crash during "monthly" maintenance batch

Here's yet more info. The system is a 486DX4/100 made by Zeos. 16 MB of RAM,
WD 2.5 GB IDE drive, Artisoft AE-3 network adapter (it's an NE2000 clone),
several multiport serial cards. I can post the output from dmesg if it'd
help. Worked like a champ up until the upgrade, is now rebooting spontaneously
when I run heavy-duty apps. Also rebooted during a kernel recompile.

--Brett