Date:      Mon, 05 Apr 1999 20:55:11 -0700
From:      "Kenton A. Hoover" <shibumi@cisco.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IBM Thinkpad MWave modem

No, its not possible at this point in time.

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:57:22 PST, Sendmail channeled Alan DuBoff saying:
> Should have put this in my last message, but I also have an internal MWave
> modem in my ThinkPad. Is it possible to use this modem with FreeBSD?
>
> I did receive some info to setup my Motorola Montana modem, although I
> don't have it setup yet, so I'm not counting on using the MWave, since
> nothing supports it except win and os/2, and with IBM's direction lately I
> would expect to see Linux drivers before FreeBSD.

| Kenton A. Hoover                  Network Team Manager | shibumi@cisco.com |
| Engineering Computer Services                          |                   |
| Cisco Systems, Inc.                                    |   +1.408.526.5249 |
|      Dr. Evil: Scott, I want you to meet Daddy's nemesis, Austin Powers.   |
|      Scott Evil: What? Are you feeding him? Why don't you just kill him?   |
|      Dr. Evil: I have an even better idea. I'm going to place him in an    |
|                 easily escapable situation involving an overly elaborate   |
|                 and exotic death.                                          |
|                      -- Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery (1997) |