Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:28:06 -0400
From:      ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 10.0 ALPHA1

Hi!

I installed FreeBSD 10.0 ALPHA1 on my iMac 11,1 with ATI Radeon HD 4850, =
GPU because I fought that Xor will works now. But I see that I need to =
do more.=20
I have not experience with FreeBSD current and I didn't use svn except =
for Area 51 (KDE). I fought that is svn (subversion) default on the =
FreeBSD 10.0 ALPHA1 but when I run svn checkout https://svn0=85.. it =
looks like that is not. How should I install subversion, please? If I =
use portsnap it will install ports from 9 release.
 Thank you very much.

Mitja
----
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lumiwa