Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:36:40 +0000
From:      Alexander Best <arundel@freebsd.org>
To:        Jim Bryant <kc5vdj.freebsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tiny ukbd num lock issue

On Thu Aug 26 10, Jim Bryant wrote:
> oh freaking wow!!!
>
> this just got weirder!!!
>
> i haven't had the two-press thing again, but since you listed the status
> of the keys themselves, i decided to check just now...
>
> numlock off = numbers
> numlock on = cursor pad

nope. not the case here neither on the console nor under Xorg:

numlock off = cursor pad
numlock on = numbers

i'm not sure however if the issue where i need to press num lock multiple
times occurs only under Xorg or also when i'm just on the console and haven't
started Xorg at all.

i'll get back to you on that one.

cheers.
alex