Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:18:08 +0530
From:      "navneet Upadhyay" <navneet.upadhyay@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trying to support my product on BSD

Hi ,
       My product is successfully running on Linux( all most all versions)
and HP- UX and Windows .

  *It is 100 % C++ code*.

 I am planning to support it on FreeBSD, i have two queries :

1. *How to build my code into binaries* on FreeBSD , i have my unix make
files. Just to give an idea i have around 200 cpp files and they complile to
5 binaries . I am using multithreading(posix on linux) and sockets heavily.

2.* How to package the binaries*(RPM sort of thing). Idea is to provide a
package to user who can install them binaries using this package by issuing
single command.

Please let me know if there is anyother forum where i can get answers to my
queries, as i will be needing lot of help in near future.

*Help will be appreciated.*

Thanks,
Navneet