Date:      Sat, 16 Oct 1999 13:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Woody Carey <wcarey@wcarey.com>
To:        Stefan Boy <ohahx@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Configuring the kernel, and SB support.

Hi Stefan,

I take it you want to build a custom kernel?
For this, the best information I found was on the
www.freebsd.org website, in the "FreeBSD Handbook",
chapter five, "Configuring the FreeBSD kernel".
Sorry, but as to your SB16, I don't know, except to
say that the information is in the -questions list archive.
I hope this helps,

Woody