Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 95 08:57:58 -0400
From:      Yves Lepage <yves@CC.McGill.CA>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mcast

Hi all,

I failed to get an answer on the questions list, let's try here:

my at-work machine: FreeBSD 2.0, 2 3c509's, 40MB mem, 1.25GB IDE disk, PCI
bus. The problem is that the ep driver doesn't seem to support multicast.
I didn't find anything related to mcast with that driver. Is mcast something
that's driver dependant or do I need a new ifconfig that'd know how to set
the 2 interfaces to be mcast capable? I think not because the interfaces
handled by an ed driver can have the IFF_MULTICAST flag set...

Please, just enlighten me :-)

Yves Lepage
yves@cc.mcgill.ca