Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:10:13 -0800
From:      "Evan Dower" <evantd@hotmail.com>
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X/gdm2 increments display number on logout

I have tried it with both the standard and graphical greeters. I started out
with the graphical greeter and changed to standard to see if thatwould fix
it, but the problem remains. For a while, I just restarted from the gdm menu
because I didn't realize it would let me switch vt's. So, theoretically,
this should be fixed in a much anticipated update of gdm2?