Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:02:02 -0400
From:      "Miroslav Pendev" <shadow@CPE0004761ac738-CM00109515bc65.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com>
To:        "ro0t" <root@unixhideout.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Should I expect this?

I am using MS OE at my work. I am stuck with some M$ crap and I need this
cool gaming OS ;-)

Otherwise, at home I have FreeBSD 4.6 mail server with
virus check of the incomming e-maisl and there is
not even one virus e-mail!

I am using Mutt as mail client! 'All e-mail clients suck, Mutt just
sucks less than others...'

--Miro