Date:      Sun, 7 Jan 2001 09:30:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      Evan S <kaworu@sektor7.ath.cx>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: changing kernsecurelevel

Mm, I want secure level to be 2 at times because then I can chflags schg
the login.conf file inside the Jail, and limit cpu usage, memory usage,
incase anyone fork bombs.

That's alright though, I am working on giving a jail its own secure level,
and its going pretty well..

Thanks,

Evan Sarmiento (kaworu@sektor7.ath.cx)
http://sekt7.org/es