Date:      Sat, 8 Apr 1995 22:48:23 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Ports' Makefiles / package names

 * I prefer it to be implicit, since I can't think of any circumstances
 * in which you _wouldn't_ want the catagory to index the project in a
 * keyword search, but you're the portsmeister now - it's ultimately your
 * decision.  I will abide by whatever solution you come to..

Why do you keep pushing the puck into my court. ;)  Anyway, I think
you're right.  We can just say "KEYWORDS will contain everything in
CATEGORIES as well as anything you define it to be here".

Satoshi