Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 20:18:12 -0400
From:      John <papalia@UDel.Edu>
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        cjclark@home.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ldconfig & elf - solved

Problem solved.. I recompiled ldconfig, and it works fine now. As for which
changes were made to the base system - none that I know of.  I do a cvsup
every friday night (in weekly.local), but haven't remade the world in 1.5
months or so.  Only changes that I made was an failed attempt to install
staroffice.

After rebuilding ldconifg, I managed to use the command lines below to
rebuild the hints file, and all seems to be happy now.  Now, if I could
just remember what I was planning on doing when all this happened =)

Thank you GREATLY for the help!!!
--John