Date:      Fri, 07 Oct 2005 23:16:48 +0800
From:      Huang wen hui <hwh@gddsn.org.cn>
To:        java <java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   jdk15 and window manager

hi,
I'am using gnome2 + jdk15-p2 and got two problem:

1. when I use "JDialog.setDefaultLookAndFeelDecorated(true)",
JOptionPane.showMessageDialg will
not dislay a visually dialog. The "About" dialog of demo/jfc/Metalworks
is an example. Disable
window manager or use twm, Metalworks will be OK.

2. I try to use JBuilder2006+Native jdk1.5-p2, basically It works, but
sometimes when popup dialog,
the location and size of dialog are not expected. Sometimes the size of
dialog will increase *very*
big. also, if disable window manager, JBuilder will work expectly.

--hwh