Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:07:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Charles Peters <charles4xxx@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache segfaulted during attempted upgrade to from 1.3.9 to 1.3.14

Greetings and Salutations:

I am attempting to upgrade Apache 1.3.9  to Apache
1.3.14.

The machine is running FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE and the gcc
version is at 2.7.2.3

Upon the attempted upgrade, Apache segfaulted and left
a /usr/local/apache/conf/libhttpd.ep.core file.

Running gdb says:

(gdb) core libhttpd.ep.core
Core was generated by `libhttpd.ep'.

#0 0x281c6bed in ?? ()

(I have more gdb data if it would help...)

I am at a loss as to what to do next, and would
appreciate any assistance that I receive.

Please cc me directly, as I am not subscribed to
questions@freebsd from where I am currently.

Thanks in advance!

Charles

charles4xxx@yahoo.com