Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:48:36 -0500
From:      David Ward <David@intelemedia.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SendMail 8.10.0

Some of you have seen my posts before, and yes, I admit I'm a NEWBIE (oi,
it's painfully obvious to me too)

I'm trying to play with SendMail v8.10.0 and needless to say, the install
and config is difficult..(for a winNT admin
type trying to learn un*x/freeBSD admin stuff)

the www.sendmail.org site is great, but it's a level or two over my head
right now...and it's looking like the section
on SendMail in Greg's book is actually a level under where I need to be to
set it up and config it...

Can someone point me at any quick references for the install and initial
config of sendmail  that is fit for a
newbie/wannabe sendmail admin?? (or maybe take pitty on the helpless wretch
that I am and offer some hints?)

David Ward
"I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want
more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often."
        - Brian Tracy
Network Administrator
Intelemedia Communications, Inc.
IVR Demo Line: 800-263-3120