Date:      Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:34:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
To:        Martin Poulin <mpoulin@honk.org>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Back on topic...

If you are done installing stuff from the ports collection, deleting that
will free up nice sized piece of HD space.  You can always re-install it
with a more up to date version.

If you don't want to delete it, you can do a 'make clean' in it to free up
the disk space.  You might try it in /usr/src if you have done a 'make
world' lately.

	-Chris