Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 12:55:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
To:        Julian Stacey <jhs@jhs.muc.de>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org, jhs@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org, dg@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Questions for Wind River

> > http://daily.daemonnews.org/view_story.php3?story_id=1938
> >

> > <Do NOT reply to this e-mail, post your questions to the URL above>
>       ^^^						   ^^^^^^^^^
>
> For Chris C & moderator of announce@:
>
>   As Chris C used moderated announce@freebsd list to promote
>   his question (& his web), it seems wrong to require that response
>   must avoid the freebsd.org server, Many readers are not permanently
>   on line to reply via Chris's Web, & email is easier !

It wasn't a request to avoid the freebsd.org servers, but a desire to have
all the questions placed in one spot.  Most likely I will not be doing the
actual interview, just coordinating the event.  So it makes things much
easier for us if the questions are gathered with out me having to maintain
them in my already flooded inbox.  Plus having them in a public place cuts
down on duplication of questions.

Speaking of which, would you please post your question to the URL so that
is can be properly included?

Thanks.

-Chris Coleman