Date:      Sat, 6 Feb 1999 03:56:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jesse <j@lumiere.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ipfw and Samba

Hi,

I just setup Samba and shared some directories on one of my boxes. Shortly
I'll be adding Primary Domain master to the job assignment. I prefer to
deny all packets by default, so I'm wondering if anyone knows what rules
are needed to allow Samba to operate properly. Chances are someone has
done this before and I don't need to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks,

---
Jesse <j@lumiere.net>
http://www.lumiere.net/