Date:      Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:24:16 -0500
From:      "Warner, Michael - Contractor" <michael.warner@xo.com>
To:        "'stable@FreeBSD.ORG'" <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re:mozilla compile problems

 On Sun, 6 Oct 2002 13:31-0700, Kevin G. Eliuk wrote:
>=20
>=20
>>I have been unable to build www/mozilla and have recently done a fresh
>>cvsup of the ports collection to weed out any errors.  The same error i=
>>occuring at different location of the build at every build attempt.
>>
>>If no one else has noticed the same errors, then could someone suggest =
>>possible.
>=20

If it fails at a different point every time, that sounds like a hardware
problem...
I was getting internal compiler errors while making buildworld.  Turned out
not to be the source; I had  previously compiled world with the k6
optimizations in make.conf, so I figured maybe it wasn't working with gcc.
I installed a new base system via packages, and builtworld fine.
good luck
-Mike Warner