Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:55:32 +0200
From:      Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@iet.unipi.it>
To:        Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: an alternative to powerpoint

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 05:19:25PM +0200, Oliver Fromme wrote:
> Ivan Voras <ivoras@freebsd.org> wrote:
>  > On 07/13/10 06:15, Luigi Rizzo wrote:
>  > > Have fun, it would be great if you could report how it works
>  > > on fancy devices (iphone, ipad, androids...)
>  >
>  > For what it's worth, it doesn't work at all on Android :) (and the
>  > layout is messed up)
>
> It works pretty well on my Nexus One (Android 2.2) with
> the default browser.

good. There were several changes since the initial version just
to improve compatibility with other browsers -- among other things,
in included navigation buttons on the bottom line so you can
use it on phones and similar devices.

At the moment the 'distributed' version does not work with opera-mini
due to the peculiar way opera-mini handles javascript

cheers
luigi