Date:      Fri, 18 Dec 1998 20:24:11 -0500
From:      "Peter A. Schwenk" <schwenk@voicenet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Has Walnut Creek Sent Out Any 2.2.8 CDs Yet?

Hello:

I am a subscriber, and I was wondering if any other Walnut Creek FreeBSD
CD subscribers have received their 2.2.8 CDs yet.  I remember that they
sent out a memo before 3.0 came out asking if I wanted to get the 3.0,
or 2.2.8, or both 2.2.8 and 3.0 CDs, and I didn't respond because the
default was to wait for the 2.2.8 CD.  It's been out for a while and
Walnut Creek advertizes it on their web site.