Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 2014 17:52:58 -0300
From:      Sergio de Almeida Lenzi <lenzi.sergio@gmail.com>
To:        Matthew Seaman <matthew@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkgng and pkgdb

Em Ter, 2014-02-25 às 16:28 +0000, Matthew Seaman escreveu:

> On 02/25/14 15:56, gahn wrote:
> > the question is: what is the equivalent of "pkgdb -Ff"? for pkg?
>
> Not needed at all with pkg(8).  Because we're using a reasonable RDBMS
> system (sqlite) we don't suffer from the same sort of corruption that
> the old package tools used to.
>
> 	Cheers,
>
> 	Matthew

For me,  that build my own packages... I use a pkg-shell kind of
command:
pkg shell <<%
update deps set version=(select packages.version from packages where
deps.origin=packages.origin);
%
this set the version of the packages with the version of de deps to make
sure that they match
after that, I rebuild (pkg create ....) the packages that have changed
version and the ones that depends opon.
for example if I build glib20 for example, I build all the packages (pkg
create...) that depends on glib20.
than I make a new repo and than when I install them (over http),
everything works ok.