Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 01:50:52 +0300
From:      "Mikhail A. Sokolov" <mishania@demos.net>
To:        gkshenaut@ucdavis.edu
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: making music cds on fbsd 3.2

On Sun, Nov 14, 1999 at 01:01:06PM -0800, Greg Shenaut wrote:
# What software can be used for this?  What hardware?  I have SCSI
# disks, tapedrives, and scanner, so SCSI would be OK, or IDE, of
# course.
#
# Would the same hardware and software also be usable to make CD-ROMs?

Any hardware , which is supported by sysutils/cdrecord or audio/cdrdao will do,
which makes it almost any hardware.

# (I'm sorry to be asking such a basic question, but I really know
# nothing and want some advice that's free of commercial hype.)

Should be in -questions, really.

#
# -Greg Shenaut

--