Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:22:30 -0700
From:      Nate Puri <natepuri@office.ompages.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   MLPPP and FBSD 4.0

Hi all,

I'm interested in MLPPP and hardware like the WebRamp 310e.

These are supposed to make two dial up 56k connections act like one
~100K connection.  How does FreeBSD handle MLPPP.  The WebRamp thing,
claims to work with any ISP, but also seems to have a Windows only
web based configuration utility.  My brief search on the mail lists seems
to show that there is MLPPP in FBSD as of 2.1, but I haven't found any thing
newer.

Where I want to install this, there is no DSL or cable so that is not an option,
I'd like get some better bandwidth.  Any suggestions about MLPPP, what
hardware, how well it works, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

-nate