Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 04:51:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Woodchuck"  <djv@bedford.net>
To:        bear@pacificnet.net (Joey Garcia)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dynamic DNS

Joey Garcia wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Sep 1998, Dan Langille wrote:
>
> > On 18 Sep 98, at 19:55, gummibear@we.mediaone.net wrote:
> >
> > Yes, it can be done.  Look at the websites I mentioned in my original post.
> >
> > See the URL in my signature for details on setting up a subnet at home.
> > It's not all in one place, but it's there.
> >

> Good thing I saved your post! :)  Yeah, I was going to take a look at all
> those sites when I had some free time.  Anyways, unfortunately I have to
> reinstall my system, because I get the infamous "file system full" message
> concerning my root directory.  Perhaps there is an easier way to fix it?

There sure is. Send me some details off list ... it's *almost always*
possible to avoid a reinstallation for reasons like this.

details: output of
	*) mount
	*) cat /etc/fstab
	*) df
	*) fdisk sd0    (whatever your disks are wd0 ... for IDE).

A guess in advance: some files in /tmp, or big logs in /var/log,
or you've been dloading/building progs etc etc in /root.

It's usually just a matter of cleaning up, or moving some directory
trees to filesystems that have free space.

I notice you have a second BSD machine around -- this will make things
even easier.

Dave
--
             Su accion letal comienza en pocas horas