Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2001 13:17:48 -0700
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
Cc:        "chat@FreeBSD.ORG" <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cats and computers (was: My cat crashed my BSD box)

Shoot, I had no idea cats had such a fondness for computers, here

I thought it was just my weird cat. She won't sit on my lap,
though
when I'm downstairs watching the Mariners win another ball game,
she's right there on my lap, sleeping. At the desk though, she's
either
on the mouse pad that I am using, laying over the right side of
the
keyboard, or pacing back and forth in front of the  monitor from
one
side of the desk to the other. She does occansionally sleep on
the left
side, like now, but that is a bit rare. She's a good cat though.
That web site with the cats and computers stuff is great.

--
Chip