Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:52:58 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hideki Yamamoto <yamamoto436@oki.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   ng_ipfw + ng_bridge

Hi,

I am installing FreeBSD boxes to bridge two IPv6 networks over IPv4 udp
tunnel.  This network requires packet filtering on bridge node.

I have installed netgraph to bridge networks, but have not yet
installed packet filtering on it.  Ordinary ipfw command cannot filter
packet on netgraph.  I have found the ng_ipfw that seems to be able to
control packet filter onto netgraph nodes, but I do not understand
what to do.

Does anyone knows any information about it?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hideki Yamamoto.
Hideki YAMAMOTO (Dr.) 		       |
Broadband Media Solutions Department-1 | E-mail: yamamoto436@oki.com
Broadband Media Company		       | Tel: +81-48-420-7012
Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd.        | FAX: +81-48-420-7016