Date:      Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:32:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kyle <freebsd@sysmach.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   /stand/sysinstall mess

I did a /stand/sysinstall to install some packages from the 639 MB .iso image i burned on a CD and got into a terrible mess somehow.

here are the error messages i got.

-automatic file sysm check failed .. help!

-enter full pathname of shell or press return for /bin/sh

the screen that prompts the user for the login and password is no longer there, and all the commands isnt working anymore.

I took a snapshot of it. you can access it here.

http://admin.vicky.kz/~kyle/error.jpg

it's relatively huge, and clear ... but not gigantic or too big. I thought I might just say this incase I might get some letters later flaming me for such an jpg. thanks for looking!