Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 14:23:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs update -D'03/12/1998' . No CVSROOT specified!

And let us not forget that CVS is aware of your timezone, so if John Dyson
in America's Heartland says:

	cvs -q update -D"March 12, 1998"

the actual tag will be offset from UTC by 6 hours, whereas if I do it here
on PST, the tag will be offset from UTC by 8 hours.  As a result we could
be talking about different source code snapshots.

	cvs -q update -D"March 12, 1998 00:00 UTC"

is a more precise specification, which is what I used and built a kernel
from this morning.  (Actually I also supplied -APd on my command line to
cvs.)

-Chris