Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:12:11 GMT
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        James Howard <howardjp@well.com>, Chris Andrews <chris@Livecast.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Please change this

> On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Chris Andrews wrote:
>
> > We "do have a clue" here, but it is a challenging task to have a goal of
> > clarity in something as cloudy as the Internet.

"You got the guns (lawyers...bucks..)
 But we got the numbers
 We're gonna win, we're taking over!
 C'mon !"

(With deference to Jim Morrison)

Best thing you could do Chris is to persuade your company
to embrace Open Source and contribute to it.
With the intelligently argued responses you have been receiving
on...

Cliff